MEET the team
EAST ASIAN MEDICINE PRACTITIONER / ACUPUNCTURIST + NATUROPATHIC DOCTOR + ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER + MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST + MEDICAL BILLER
Jungmin Ahn, M.S., EAMP
Jungmin Ahn graduated from Bastyr University in 2008. He has gained extensive knowledge and experience working with various doctors and healthcare professionals in the multi-disciplinary clinic settings. He has an uncanny ability to treat your condition using both Western and Eastern medicine.
Jungmin specializes in auto Injury and pain relief. He uses acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Asian manipulative therapy, Point injection and other therapies using the integrative and holistic approach. He guides the lifestyle modification with stretching, deep breathing, and dietary consultation because he believes most illnesses can be conquered with effective exercise, proper diet, and meditation. He tries to treat the root of illnesses by promoting the body’s self-correcting mechanisms to ultimately restore healthy body function.
Education: Bastyr University
- Owner at Silverlake Clinic - Acupuncture | Integrative Health
- Member of Ryu Soft tissue & Nerve Acupuncture
- Former EAMP at Rapha Acupuncture and Herbal Clinic
- Former EAMP at Painless Clinic working with a Neurologist
- Former director of Cornerstone Medical Services (a medical volunteer organization)
- Former medic in the orthopedic department at Changdong Army Hospital